Our respected founder Late Sri K Ramakrishnaiah was a retired Subedar in the Indian Army with a prolific record of service spanning 28 years. A visionary and philanthropist, he donated two acres of prime land to a trust to develop educational institutions. He also gifted 1000 square yards of land abutting the main road to a church and provided a place for Brahmakumaris to conduct their programs.
Late SRI. K Ramakrishnaian